Shop by pool type
Shop by filter type
- FILTER - For normal filtering and regular vacuuming.
- BACKWASH - For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris.
- RINSE - Use after completing backwash cycle to ensure all dirty water is rinsed out of the filter to waste.
- WASTE - By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste line.
- RECIRCULATE - Water is recirculated through the valve, by-passing the filter.
- CLOSED - Shuts off the flow from the pump to the filter.
- WINTER - For winterizing
Backwash Flow Rate (GPM)